cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirror Oculus Go on PC/Mac

robinoculusnl
Protege
Is it possible to mirror my Oculus go to my Mac?
34 REPLIES 34

G4MER-D3V1L
Protege
It works. On the PC I just had to reinstall adb drivers display has almost no lag at all. On the chromebook it keep failing to connect them it just worked but here it has alot of delay but still it works .

Vinoh
Adventurer

G4MER-D3V1L said:

How did you get it to work wireless I'm having this problem as well?

I just kept trying to enter my the ip address in the settings dialog with the headset connected via USB. Eventually the correct connection showed up allowing me to select "view". After that, it worked consistently.

G4MER-D3V1L
Protege

Vinoh said:

G4MER-D3V1L said:

How did you get it to work wireless I'm having this problem as well?

I just kept trying to enter my the ip address in the settings dialog with the headset connected via USB. Eventually the correct connection showed up allowing me to select "view". After that, it worked consistently.

Thank you alot for answering also how did you did to check the ip address on the oculus yo or did you find it using adb or how?

The way I had to do it was to my router settings and see all connected devices I need a easier way to do this 

Vinoh
Adventurer

G4MER-D3V1L said:Thank you alot for answering also how did you did to check the ip address on the oculus yo or did you find it using adb or how?

The way I had to do it was to my router settings and see all connected devices I need a easier way to do this 

I used whatismyip.com in the Oculus browser.

G4MER-D3V1L
Protege

Vinoh said:

G4MER-D3V1L said:Thank you alot for answering also how did you did to check the ip address on the oculus yo or did you find it using adb or how?

I used whatismyip.com in the Oculus browser.

Thanks alot how could I forget about this. Thanks alot.

robinoculusnl
Protege
@G4MER-D3V1L You can use the MoonPlayer app on the Oculus Go, that will say the IP. On your Mac, install this. After that, follow all these steps in the Terminal.

G4MER-D3V1L
Protege
@robinoculusnl thanks again for the help and thanks for those links. 

robinoculusnl
Protege
@G4MER-D3V1L You can use the MoonPlayer app on the Oculus Go, that will say the IP. On your Mac, install this. After that, follow all these steps in the Terminal. After all these steps, go to Vysor and click the settings weel to enter the IP of your Oculus Go.

robinoculusnl
Protege
@G4MER-D3V1L You can use the MoonPlayer app on the Oculus Go, that will say the IP. On your Mac, install this. After that, follow all these steps in the Terminal. After all these steps, go to Vysor and click the settings weel to enter the IP of your Oculus Go.

G4MER-D3V1L
Protege
@robinoculusnl thanks for all the help I got it to work and it has not lag at all on my PC. When I used the vysor app on my chromebook it has alot of latency but it works so I'm good to go.