cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIP Alan Bean

Techy111
MVP
MVP
A true inspiration passed today. Apollo 12 astronaut and a fantastic artist. Rest easy good Sir = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Bean
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

13 REPLIES 13

Digikid1
Consultant
 😞 

Richooal
Consultant
Where has Alan Bean?
To the moon and back.
Where IS Alan Bean?
Beyond all that.

RIP Alan Bean
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

Techy111
MVP
MVP

Richooal said:

Where has Alan Bean?
To the moon and back.
Where IS Alan Bean?
Beyond all that.

RIP Alan Bean

Fits perfectly 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
RIP Mr Bean - "Bean there. Done that." More than any of us could ever dream.

Anonymous
Not applicable

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
We should have Moon bases by now if we want to guarantee the survival of the human race.  I thought that was the purpose of going to the Moon to eventually build bases..etc. Instead we are now talking about going to Mars, which would be much harder to setup bases on. Anyway that's a different story. R.I P.

Anonymous
Not applicable
We can't build bases on the Moon, you crazy crazy fool. The light side of the Moon is full of Nazi bases and the dark side of the Moon is full of aliens. There's simply not enough room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T13se_2A7c8

😮 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

RedRizla said:

We should have Moon bases by now if we want to guarantee the survival of the human race.  I thought that was the purpose of going to the Moon to eventually build bases..etc. Instead we are now talking about going to Mars, which would be much harder to setup bases on. Anyway that's a different story. R.I P.

We need to go much farther than the Moon to survive. If the Sun explodes or a giant asteroid hits the Earth, the Moon aint gonna save us. We're going to Mars to build bases because doing so allows us to have a "home base" as we explore farther regions of space.

Think of Mars like a "save point" in an RPG.
🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
We won't be able to build a base on Mars either.

The chances of anything coming from Mars,
Are a million to one, he said!