cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My oculus rift is screwed..

BrokenSymmetry
Heroic Explorer
The left side stopped producing sound. The worst part is, it's not a problem in the left ear piece, but with the headset itself, because I have swapped the two ear pieces, and the left side yields no sound whichever earpiece is attached to it, whereas the right side always produces a sound.

It is one and half years old, so no more warranty. I have submitted a ticket to support. 

Fxxk...
56 REPLIES 56

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Keep on discussing as you are and it'll be strike 2.  Blatant flaming will not be tolerated fella.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
What was the flame? I have been constantly stalked is all I see.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Stalked ? Really ? You keep stating laws and how offended you are by privacy. You are either a super troll or you really don't understand what you're talking about. Flaming is inciting others in a thread with your posts. Yet in another thread you say Oculus are a great company. I don't like blatant flaming and I know many others don't. You know you're doing it and I've given you a nudge to say stop. Understand ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

MAC_MAN86 said:

What was the flame? I have been constantly stalked is all I see.

Then you don't understand what "stalking" entails. You are actively posting things publicly, on a public forum, and getting public replies, by members of said public forum. That is the literal opposite of stalking.

Just take a step back for a bit. I'm sure everyone could use some "cool off" time.

RattyUK
Trustee

snowdog said:

Dear Oculus, I absolutely need a free Rift, a new PC and those hundred games because I didn't win any of those recent draws.

Many thanks in advance,
snowdog

^^^ I'll have what he's asked for and a new Audi R8 please (as long as it isn't red...)

(Got to set your sights higher @snowdog  >:) )
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

BrokenSymmetry
Heroic Explorer

RattyUK said:

snowdog said:

Dear Oculus, I absolutely need a free Rift, a new PC and those hundred games because I didn't win any of those recent draws.

Many thanks in advance,
snowdog

^^^ I'll have what he's asked for and a new Audi R8 please (as long as it isn't red...)

(Got to set your sights higher @snowdog  >:)

I'll have the Audi R8 in case it is red. Thank you Oculus!

blanes
Rising Star

RattyUK said:

snowdog said:

Many thanks in advance,
snowdog

(Got to set your sights higher @snowdog  >:)

I'll have the Audi R8 in case it is red. Thank you Oculus!

TO  :  Oculus Security.
CC  :  Snowdog,  RattyUK,  BrokenSymmetry et al.

Please throw these beggars a sausage and tell them to f*ck off
Sincerely  
MZ    :s