Will we be seeing any Oculus Studios supported Go games any time soon? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Will we be seeing any Oculus Studios supported Go games any time soon?

UBSERDUBSERD Posts: 347
Nexus 6
I know the Go came out just recently but I’m surprised only to see just a few new games trickle in in the past few weeks. With the Rift it was a kind of slow start as well but this is really slow for good gaming content. Not shovelware mind you, but legitimately good games on the Go supported by Oculus Studios. If they are coming great, but not much word on this kind of stuff.
Tagged:

Comments

• desivdesiv Posts: 133
    Art3mis
    You mean will be seeing more Oculus Studios games?
    We already have several from or who work with Oculus Studios...
    Augmented Empire, Dragon Front, Dead and Buried, etc...
  • UBSERDUBSERD Posts: 347
    Nexus 6
    I’m talking newer content to take advantage of the closed ecosystem by Oculus. Dead & Buried is really old albeit fun, and Dragon Front is a port and also pretty old as well. It was a Rift launch title I think or close to it.

I guess I’d even take new 3rd party content but I look at the store every day for new releases but it’s been the same two for almost a week excluding Alone Together which was pushed a few days ago.

I’m happy with the content so far for the most part but it’d be nice to have a list of up and coming games to look forward to or to see actual new games popping up every few days like on the Rift. 
  • UBSERDUBSERD Posts: 347
    Nexus 6
    Yes Augmented Empire looks fun and that will be my next purchase I believe.