cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help this user for his Uni project please :)

ArthurNicolsky
Protege
Dear community,

I need your help. For my final project of French university, I study the user experience in Virtual Reality with Oculus.

For that I have a survey about Oculus where users can answer. If it is not here that I find them, I do not know where. 

---> My survey <---

Thank you 🙂
28 REPLIES 28

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Done 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

ArthurNicolsky
Protege
Thank you 🙂

Yep, done.

Are you doing a version of this survey for different headsets on the different forums? and are you planning on publishing the results at some point?

For those doing this survey, I'm sure you're all honest and not partisan... and as such I'd be genuinely curious as to what the results are.

Thanks

Edit: wonder if including something like 'Oculus User Experience Survey' in the thread title might draw in more respondents. I though this was call for help with a tech problem 😉

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Changed the title to help. Come on all dive in and do his short survey 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

FastForward352
Heroic Explorer
C'est fait ! 🙂
Done 😉
Asus X99-A MB | i7 5820K @ 3.30GHz | Asus ROG-STRIX 1080Ti | 32 Gb RAM | SSD SAMSUNG 500Go M-2 |  Samsung 40" 4K Screen | T500RS & TH8A Shifter on Wheel Stand Pro | TM Warthog & Combat Rudder Pedals | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | OCULUS RIFT CV1 - 3 Sensor roomscale setup

ArthurNicolsky
Protege
guys, thank you very much

I study the user experience only on the oculus, but it is with pleasure that I publish the results, of course.

You're right for the title, I was a bit desperate, I got 5 answers in 48 hours and I need more than 250 😉

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Well keep bumping this up and I'm sure when users have the time then they will help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

guys, thank you very much

I study the user experience only on the oculus, but it is with pleasure that I publish the results, of course.

You're right for the title, I was a bit desperate, I got 5 answers in 48 hours and I need more than 250 😉

You might want to post this on the Oculus and Vive sub-Reddits too.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Good luck!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV