cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how many of you have no problems yet with oculus go

kevinwarhaft
Adventurer
i have noticed alot of problems by other users of oculus go but as for me i got mine last friday and its really in good condition everything works just fine i just want to know who else has no problems yet 
kevin warhaft
11 REPLIES 11

chettawan
Expert Protege
IMO since the OG is just released. The software may not as perfect as it should. There's so many problems but major or minor depends on app and how each users use case or expected.

In my case I love it so much. Even though there still some bugs or features lack like recording with no sound. Can't upload snapshots/videos back to dropbox. Its a bit annoying but I can wait. But for some people who aim to use OG in a different way such as kiosk or products presentation. The lack of kiosk mode or custom home screen is critucri issue.

kojack
MVP
MVP
Other than a dead pixel, mine has been fine. But I haven't really put it to much use, too busy with work for much VR.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
I've had no issues.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

LZoltowski
Champion
Had it for a month, a lot of use, even took it on Holiday with me for the flights, working perfectly as advertised.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

AQfumes
Adventurer
Not that it wasn't expected, but anybody else's battery die yet? Mine lasted about 3 weeks. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
My Go has been working ok so far, the controller ditto. No issues.

burning_airline
Expert Protege
I don't like the controller, but I think it's just a poor design.  Everything else has been fantastic.  I've had it since 5/3/2018, so almost a month.  I use it almost every day.

I ordered it just to try it, fully expecting to send it back.  It's much better than I expected.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
When my work schedule picks up, I will go 2-3 days without using any VR at all. Sometimes when I pick up my GO after that long of a break, my controller loses its connection to the HMD. Of course, I can solve this in mere seconds by simply holding the 2 top buttons down (for 10 seconds) and all is well in the world.

That's been my only issue, and I've had it since Day 1 (May 1st).

Failrunner
Heroic Explorer
Controller disconnects every now and then and the speakers can't handle the volume without crackling so I normally need headphones or have super low volume. That and if I leave the Go in sleep mode the battery drops significantly because it keeps turning on when idle.