Expert Trustee
Outer Mongolia

Nah - just kidding, of course.

Whoever pays the most.

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
England quarter finals at best, I think France might win it this time if I'm honest. I won't be watching most of it though. I especially won't be watching those teams that just pass and keep possession without going forward, it bores the hell out of me watching it.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Football pah if I wanted to watch a lot of men kicking balls around I'd go to Camden on a Friday night drinking session!!!!
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

LZoltowski
Champion

Techy111 said:

Football pah if I wanted to watch a lot of men kicking balls around I'd go to Camden on a Friday night drinking session!!!!

My mind went full gay there for a second.

I read that as: "If I wanted to watch a lot of men tickling balls around I'd go to Camden on a Friday night drinking session!!!!"
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion
oh and  😄

Image result for no to sports
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Belgium.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
The Argies are 10/1 with Paddy Power, might be worth an each-way bet I reckon. Portugal are 22/1 too. 😮

kevinw729
Honored Visionary

oh and  😄

Image result for no to sports

Yay! I must get this printed and placed in our office.
https://vrawards.aixr.org/ "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities" https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959

@LZoltowski & @kevinw729, I'm going to take you both to next season's Millwall - Aston Villa game and sit you at the Millwall end... in Aston Villa scarves.

My treat.