cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I NEEED the Maptable in Home - and other cool stuff

kzintzi
Trustee
there are a bunch of things that I've seen other have that I'm missing.. does anyone know what triggers specific items or is it truly random?
Though you are more than slightly incoherent, I agree with you Madam,
a plum is a terrible thing to do to a nostril.
12 REPLIES 12

Monstaah
Heroic Explorer
RNG mate, RNG. =/

I don't think anybody's happy about it, cause you know, the things you want, you can't get. 
A damn trade option amongst friends or something would be bloody awesome eh..
PC Specs:

Black Box, with wires & some kind of electronicy stuff inside..
oooh it even has lights!! 😃

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
I cant tell you how many of those damn fairy trees I have!
WAAAGH!

LZoltowski
Champion
I have 4 map tables, with about 20 figurines that you can put on them, and two catapults, I would gladly trade a table for something else without hesitation if I could!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

kzintzi
Trustee
I went to @Zenbane place the other night and saw the catapaults.. I want some of them now too :smile:

also whatever the large ring thing is that looks like either a teleport gate or an engine..

I think  I n eed tos pend more time in VR and/or buy some more games.. maybe that'll help :tongue:

Got 4 catapults & 2 tables... almost enough figures for a chess game. Except there only seem to be 3 different figures... and both sides are the same colour... and there are too many squares.... and 1 shot of the catapult & all your opponents figures scatter all over the damn place.

Maybe need to come up with rules for a different game.

kzintzi
Trustee
you could have two tables end to end, the figures arrayed in a formation and then (when multiperson in your home is a thing) you could compete to see who wins

Sounds like a plan.

Provided my OCD allows for people to mess up my very carefully arranged pieces.

RattyUK
Trustee
I want one of those catapults (or maybe 10) too!  I've got a heap of 'poo' pictures I'd be willing to trade...
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

ElusiveMarlin
Rising Star
When we get the "Import your own models" functionality, a "proper" chess set will be a great addition to the asset set! esp when multiperson hit home too!
RIFT CV1
RIFT S
Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."