cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus GO accessories and an alternate facial interface now available.

LZoltowski
Champion
https://www.oculus.com/go/accessories/

You can find an alternative facial interface for people with wider cheekbones, replacement controller, and a replacement for the original facial interface.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
22 REPLIES 22

chettawan
Expert Protege
Thanks 🙂

desiv
Expert Protege
I realize that it specifically says only one controller can be paired at a time, and there aren't any programs that support 2 controller obviously.
And there is no 6DoF...
But, if they added that support and some programs supported it, I can easily see spending $25 on another controller. 😉

chettawan
Expert Protege

desiv said:

I realize that it specifically says only one controller can be paired at a time, and there aren't any programs that support 2 controller obviously.
And there is no 6DoF...
But, if they added that support and some programs supported it, I can easily see spending $25 on another controller. 😉

I hope some YouTubers or anyone with 2 OCG at home can try this.

chettawan
Expert Protege
Just noticed that there's no replacement head strap available yet.

Eispfogel
Expert Protege
Where is my Deluxe Audio Strap? 😉
But nice to know that there is another Interface. 

LZoltowski
Champion

chettawan said:

Just noticed that there's no replacement head strap available yet.

Actually that is a great idea, I can see this light fabric getting dirty overtime,
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

bigmike20vt
Visionary

You can find an alternative facial interface for people with wider cheekbones, replacement controller, and a replacement for the original facial interface.

I am still waiting for my extra glasses facial insert which was advertised as coming bundled with my rift CV1 😉
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion

I am still waiting for my extra glasses facial insert which was advertised as coming bundled with my rift CV1 😉

I have actually ordered 2 extra GO facial interfaces and will mod my Rift 🙂

Be kind to one another 🙂

Edigs
Explorer
If they'd sell PSVR like strap for Go, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. By far the most comfortable design of this first gen VR.