cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Age Group Are You?

Interested after hearing a few people over the past 4 years say things like "hurry up and release before it's too late".
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3
49 REPLIES 49

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bloody hell, completely forgot about Pong!!! That's what I started on before we got the 2600!

FastForward352
Heroic Explorer
53 here, and I started with pong too

Asus X99-A MB | i7 5820K @ 3.30GHz | Asus ROG-STRIX 1080Ti | 32 Gb RAM | SSD SAMSUNG 500Go M-2 |  Samsung 40" 4K Screen | T500RS & TH8A Shifter on Wheel Stand Pro | TM Warthog & Combat Rudder Pedals | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | OCULUS RIFT CV1 - 3 Sensor roomscale setup

DTH
Heroic Explorer
It's nice to know  I'm not alone.  60+ and keeping my Rift a secret because my family will think I lost my mind. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

DTH said:

It's nice to know  I'm not alone.  60+ and keeping my Rift a secret because my family will think I lost my mind. 

I'm okay as far as that goes. My family knows full well that that ship sailed A LONG time ago lol 😄

Yes, I'm in one of those groups.

DTH said:

Flaunt it DTH... flaunt it

ruperttrooper
Honored Guest
The feeling when you're 1 year over 30.... :dizzy:

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I never realised most of use are a bunch of old farts..

kernow
Heroic Explorer

RattyUK said:

Great idea, except the doctors & nurses will be able to creep up on you undetected...

More action than I have seen in years... I'll take what I can get.

kernow
Heroic Explorer

RattyUK said:

I've got the sensors mounted on my Zimmer frame 😛

I'm learning something new everyday. TIL a "zimmer frame" is what they call walkers in the UK. 🙂 Now I'll be better prepared the next time I visit.