cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SOLVED] No 75€ gift when ordered oculus rift

Doomshroom98
Explorer
Hello, i ordered my rift June 10th (4 days ago) with the 75€ offer going. But when i ordered my rift (from oculus website) i didn't make an account untill actually getting it and setting it up. I am worried that not having an account when i ordered it didn't give me the 75€ gift. Is this true and if so can i somehow still get the gift? I've submitted a ticket but i would like to get answer before the 16th as the offer stops then.

Thank you
13 REPLIES 13

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Have you checked in home under credit to see if it's been added ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Doomshroom98
Explorer

Techy111 said:

Have you checked in home under credit to see if it's been added ?

I don't think it has because i cannot see any credit anywhere, i've also checked under payment information.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
K mate they are a bit slow but it'll come your way soon. Be patient with support  😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Neokin
Adventurer
@Doomshroom98 You should receive a code via email once your Rift has shipped. Then you enter this code into the Oculus software : https://support.oculus.com/886009034834635/

Doomshroom98
Explorer

Neokin said:

@Doomshroom98 You should receive a code via email once your Rift has shipped. Then you enter this code into the Oculus software : https://support.oculus.com/886009034834635/

Ok, but what i am worried about is that i won't recieve the email since i wasn't logged in with any account when i ordered it.

Doomshroom98
Explorer

Techy111 said:

K mate they are a bit slow but it'll come your way soon. Be patient with support  😉

I'll be patient, but i'll still keep this thread open for any possible answers. Also, thanks for your fast response :smiley:

LZoltowski
Champion

Neokin said:

Ok, but what i am worried about is that i won't recieve the email since i wasn't logged in with any account when i ordered it.

But you had to provide an email to get a receipt during checkout. So that will be tied to that.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Doomshroom98
Explorer
Wait! i found it :sweat_smile: I did not see it in the order history. I didn't properly check my email. Thank all of you for your help, i found it at last!

LZoltowski
Champion
Woohooo!!! 
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂