cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best VR game ever, but the fun is over now :(

Doum76
Expert Protege
This is my fav VR game ever, started it a few days ago, 5 stars al the way, but damn i hate the saving system, got a surprise last night loosing about an hour of game play hunting down Cube-Sats and coming back ingame after a short break and all was to be redone. Did i learned my lessing now and waiting for some story improvement that might cause a saving before logging off. 🙂

EDIT: Just finish it today, unfortuneately, it was so awesome, at first i hated the save cuz i didn'T know how it worked, but i did realised fast that the game save usualy on achievements o f situation or part changer, so once i got used to it i knew where to log off, so basicly, i find this game perfect, only regret, it's over now 😞 Wish there was a sequel or something, realy get to like Liz and Jack 😞
14 REPLIES 14

b-twice
Expert Protege
same here!  more please....

Roaster
Rising Star
Liv. Olivia.
The game does pull you in. Sometimes I don't realize how immersive it is until I'm crouching down below the energy beams on the production line trying to get a robo leg out of the works. Or one time I had a glitch and got trapped in a respawn booth. Panic for a moment like I was really stuck in there.
Luckily my PC handled the game without any faults, feel sorry for those who had breakdowns in gameplay.
   I think the game has enough depth that you can replay it a few times without loss of interest.
i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu

Congratulations
Adventurer
I love this game, I wonder what the sequel will be like? Maybe jack is not A.i after all? That would be mind blowing!

LZoltowski
Champion
I think it will be a continuation of the story ... you know when the ending happens (NO SPOILERS) ...

The Dev's told me that part 2 is coming.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

b-twice
Expert Protege
Can't wait for part 2!  I have played Lone Echo all the way through from the beginning at least 3 times now...still awesome!

Congratulations
Adventurer
I might go through again and see what I missed through the first play. 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion

Ilovethis said:

I might go through again and see what I missed through the first play. 🙂

I actually missed a lot, including Liv's quarters! so many little story tid-bits and items to interact with. Second replay was very enjoyable.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

b-twice
Expert Protege
Definitely check out Liv's quarters...a little surprise in there...

tonny_hu_549
Honored Guest
I really want to have a try of it. I wish it can add more controller functions in the next version which will use vibration motor in the controler.