cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lucid Dreams side effect

SUPERSONICSTATION
Honored Guest
After using Oculus Rift for 2 weeks I can remember all my dreams and take control of them. I never remembered my dreams before and if so they were in small chunks, but after using Oculus Rift VR each dream seems like a week and I can remember every detail. Not only that I can control my dreams from crashing, flight, teleporation and other weird things that carry from one dream to the next night's dream such as abilities of moving cars etc with just my hands. I can be aware of when I am in the state of going in a dream and can still hear what's going on in the world. This prob all sounds crazy but I've just never experienced anything like this. It's like it opened a window of some sorts in my brain. Would love to see if anyone out there is also having Lucid Dreams. My only other side effect was a nosebleed on my first use.
21 REPLIES 21

kernow
Heroic Explorer

Netheri said:

Guys, install and try TheWaveVR while it's in beta and free. Enter colourful dreams :D.

For vivid intense dreams, throw on a nicotine patch shortly before going to sleep.

Netheri
Rising Star

kernow said:

Netheri said:

Guys, install and try TheWaveVR while it's in beta and free. Enter colourful dreams :D.

For vivid intense dreams, throw on a nicotine patch shortly before going to sleep.

Please no, i got rid of nicotene 6 years ago without patches. Only patches i use are mostly on Oculus and OTT. 😄
i9-9900K@ 5GHz, ASUS Rog Strix 2080 Super OC , 32gb 3466MHz DDR4, ROG Strix Z390 E Gaming, 1 x Inateck 4 port USB 3.0 card, 2x3.1, USB, 6x3.0 USB on mobo, 1x USB-C on G-card, Reverb G2