cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The newly bought VR with whole setup is having issue, need better VR now

VRDavidUK
Sightseer
it is not that hard to embed or link the different VR with racing simulator setup with oculusVR, can anyone help me in this?
I bought racing simulator setup from a website (mentioned below). and the VR i got from that machine is not actually very perfect, I need more good quality VR which should have Nvedia graphics card with CPU of i5 or i7 if possible also should have around 8GB of RAM but I doubt all these are available on any of the VR, also I doubt can I link this VR with me machine?
https://www.ollantapresidente.pe/product/vr-professional-car-racing-simulator-rig-full-motion-real-f...
8 REPLIES 8

Are you saying you bought that product?  When did you buy it?
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

RattyUK
Trustee
Spam, I think...  @cybereality  - what do you think?
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

VRDavidUK
Sightseer

RattyUK said:

Spam, I think...  @cybereality  - what do you think?

You see everything span and your life also looks like spam thats why you spoke this?
I dont see way to upload the image thats why I added the image as my profile pic as you can also see that too! 

Are you saying you bought that product?  When did you buy it?

Yes, I bought it but I want to replace the VR with some different high end VR, the VR they provided is not actually good in terms of performance, it says 2K, but I need 4k VR which should compatible with my setup machine.
thanks in advance, but suggest me the VR which can compatible with my machine.

LZoltowski
Champion
@VRDavidUK  hi, there, please stay civil towards other users.

We get a bit of spam here and @RattyUK was trying to help. 

To upload an image you can use this button:
pnybbm6b8g9o.jpg

However, if you do in fact are trying to advertise a product, that is against the forum rules and will result in deletion of the post and a ban. Thanks!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Don't think it is spam.  I think searching on the net to see if someone else has modded it to work with a Rift or Vive is your best bet David.  I wouldn't have thought many home users would have one of these though.

At this point you might be best buying a Rift and a Playseat Forza with a nice wheel.

Next year you upgrade to the best headset available.  Half the price of that VR Racing thing.

Video below just to show off the chair and wheel/pedals etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC0Kg8VDdhY
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

RattyUK
Trustee
Sorry to the OP, the question was sincere.
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

vannagirl
Consultant
I believe he is asking for improved vr for simming?
other then Oculus

¿Hablas español?

Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you're on a budget you'll be better off waiting until August to see how the Yaw VR motion simulator is. It's lightweight, collapsible and portable so it won't take up a great deal of space in your VR room.

I'm certainly going to be keeping my eye on it.