cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Official Tattoos Thread

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just like the title says, do you have any?

I don't have any myself but I was VERY tempted to get one when Georgie Best died.

Please feel free to post semi-naked pictures of your wives, girlfriends or significant others here lol

And yes, this is an attempt to see @vannagirl's body because I know that she has 'Property of Snowdog' tattooed on her bum  B)
33 REPLIES 33

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
Is that one above or below the "Enter at own risk" tattoo ?
Just being curious ..
Be good, die great !

KlodsBrik said:

Is that one above or below the "Enter at own risk" tattoo ?
Just being curious ..

That’s uncanny KlodsBrik.

I have “Just being curious... “ below my “enter at own risk” tattoo.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
So nobody here has any? I was expecting loads of pics by now! 😮

cybereality
Grand Champion
I was considering getting a Ghost in the Shell tattoo, the circle wire jacks on the back on neck.

Something like this (not mine, just a pic from Google).

Image result for ghost in the shell neck jacks
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

For a long while I was thinking about it, but more & more now I like the look of unadorned skin, I think it may have something to do with seeing English tourists abroad.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I love the look of tattoos, especially on women as long as they're not tramp stamps.

fixit35
Protege
Got one 23 years ago don't even realize its there any moreawd4tx820bwc.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cool. B)

kojack
MVP
MVP
986lk25bb5zb.jpg
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2