cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i delete the connected Oculus Go at my App

repps0n
Honored Guest
Hey guys,
i have a little problem and i hope you can help me. I finished the setup for the Oculus Go for a friend with my smartphone.
Now he will connect with the Oculus Go and he get the message that the Go is already connected to a device.

How can i delete the Oculus Go out of my app or my account?
I see 2 Oculus Go serial numbers at the app, one is my Go and the other one is the Go from my friend. This one i want to delete from my account.

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards
Alex
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah i like to know too

Anyone ?

aman_dhingra
Explorer
As far as i know you cannot delete the device from the app without connecting to same device. and after that you have to choose reset (note: it will also remove all the content from the device you want to remove) that will delete the device from you app account. 

cybereality
Grand Champion
Your friend should perform a factory reset on their headset and then they can pair their phone/account.
https://support.oculus.com/166300084150879/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Expanscience
Honored Guest
I had the same problem. 
You can delete the device from you oculus account thru Oculus website. 

Quacklin
Protege

I had the same problem. 
You can delete the device from you oculus account thru Oculus website. 

How?
I can only delete device data.
But I just want to remove the device from my account.
The quest was a gift, so I can't connect to it anymore but it's still in my account.

Trism_Rekto
Honored Guest
I returned one for a replacement and now both show on my account. Does this mean that the one I returned cannot be removed from my account?

I've tried that, but I can't delete it.

I've been able to delete the data but not the device.