cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I meet recommended require ments but it still says I dont meet the minimum requirements in oculus ap

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey got my oculus a few days ago and its awesome but the first time i started it i saw that it said I didnt meet the minimum requirements. I do meet them and exceed them with quite alot too so im not sure why. Sorry for bad spelling im quite tired 😕

Images of steam vr test and also oculus test: https://imgur.com/a/TqnxGt6
Any help will be appericiated kind regards jumpside 🙂
10 REPLIES 10

LZoltowski
Champion
Hmm, that is very odd, is both your monitor and rift plugged into the GTX 1080Ti?
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yuup have great experience in vr so i dunno whats wrong

LZoltowski
Champion
Yeah, that looks like a bug, 

Are you running home 2.0 Beta or are still on the older version?

I would also submit feedback using the method below:
https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/67032/something-not-quite-right-feedback-on-a-recen...
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
How do I check?

Anonymous
Not applicable
No I wasnt gonna try now found it 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still have the message 😞

LZoltowski
Champion
Ignore the Public Test Channel:

Go to settings / Beta / and see if you have Rift Core 2.0 enabled

xh13n8bmvvrc.jpg

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yea I still have the message 😕

LZoltowski
Champion
Yeah must be a bug, submit the feedback via the app and hopefully, an update will come.

Be kind to one another 🙂