cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you Want to Put into Your Home?

I'm starting with a long overdue bobblehead.

c8ha71592ldm.jpg

Next on my list:

Star Trek Ship models, phaser, communicator, Pip-Boy, family photo (in that order!)

27 REPLIES 27

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I have an original 60's phaser NIB......yours for 600 quid  😄
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Techy111 said:

I have an original 60's phaser NIB......yours for 600 quid  😄

y2yxuh5t2he0.jpg

🙂

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Ahhhh I just dribbled a bit................
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
https://picclick.com/Collectibles/Science-Fiction-Horror/Star-Trek/Other-Star-Trek-Collectibles/?pag...

Techy111 said:

well I think I'll be perusing that site for a while rather than chat to you lot!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I got so many photos signed by the cast of the original series and TNG when I went to Collectamania in Milton Keynes years ago, I'll have to dig them out. Everyone was lovely especially Nichelle Nichols and all the cast of TNG. The only one who was hidden behind body guards and wouldn't talk (we were not allowed to talk to him) was Shatner 😞 Also went out for a breath of fresh air and smoking a cigar outside was Dean Stockwell.........he was so friendly 🙂 loved him in Quantum Leap.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Quantum Leap was awesome back in the day. One of my favourites.

Techy111 said:

I got so many photos signed by the cast of the original series and TNG when I went to Collectamania in Milton Keynes years ago, I'll have to dig them out. Everyone was lovely especially Nichelle Nichols and all the cast of TNG. The only one who was hidden behind body guards and wouldn't talk (we were not allowed to talk to him) was Shatner 😞 Also went out for a breath of fresh air and smoking a cigar outside was Dean Stockwell.........he was so friendly 🙂 loved him in Quantum Leap.

I watched The Captains on Netflix recently and Shatner seemed a lot nicer than some say but then he's an actor so you never know. Scott Bakula also came across super cool. Kate Mulgrew was... very... erm… in charge, if you know what I mean, if I remember right, she referred to the other actors as her cast. Avery Brooks was just out there!

Techy111
MVP
MVP

snowdog said:

Quantum Leap was awesome back in the day. One of my favourites.

Mine too, I had a tear in my eye when the final show aired, it was quite a sad episode.

Digikid1
Consultant

Im in the process of cleaning up and converting the following ships and models

a Stargate and a Dialing Device
TNG Enterprise
DS9
Voyager

I also plan on re-creating some of the TNG bridge

A Stargate!  Awesome. What version. SG1 or Atlantis?