cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you Want to Put into Your Home?

I'm starting with a long overdue bobblehead.

c8ha71592ldm.jpg

Next on my list:

Star Trek Ship models, phaser, communicator, Pip-Boy, family photo (in that order!)

27 REPLIES 27

Digikid1
Consultant

Digikid1 said:

Daft can share the Trek models?  I would love to have those. All the Enterprises, the voyager, ds9, the Defiant. Awesome 

I would make them float in the space environment. LOL

That would be all of these models then... 🙂

44awc0f0mnmu.jpg

My modelling skills are ok but SLOW, so you may have to make do with the pic for a while.

I'll definitely share as they're done though. Anyone care to help out? I'm trying out a photogrammetry package but it still only produces rough meshes to use a base.

Eaglemoss collection. Very nice

The collection's getting a little out of hand @Digikid1, they're on issue 129 & no sign of stopping... plus specials, large scales & mirror universe versions.

LZoltowski
Champion

LZ, lets pool resources...... I can send some meshes if I can sort out decent camera settings & generate them properly!

I'm flying out to my grandparents for a week today, but yeas of course, will send stuff over as soon as it's Home 2.0 ready. Trying to figure out the scale, I want the Stargate to be the ceiling to floor high.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Digikid1
Consultant
Too bad you can make it “dial out” with sound effects and everything. Now THAT would be badarse. 

vannagirl
Consultant

I watched The Captains on Netflix recently and Shatner seemed a lot nicer than some say but then he's an actor so you never know.

I see in the news this week some headline of Shatner having a fan meltdown, but you never fully know what happened or if they were annoying him, even on purpose.....TMZ style

Let alone beleive everything you see in the press, but i am sure they are just like us and have bad days. Never heard of him being a total jerk in general though

If i had to choose something sci fi for my home though, i am going with this

EDIT

Hahaha i see some of you already talking of it...DOH!!

xuxdhlp4bc4a.jpg

Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't believe a word of this Stargate stuff, @vannagirl. We all know you want to have a bronze statue of me. Naked. Holding a BMG .50. B)

LZoltowski
Champion

Digikid1 said:

Too bad you can make it “dial out” with sound effects and everything. Now THAT would be badarse. 

I would give my left kidney for a SG1 gate room experience, imagine the gate room recreated, and you go to the control room and initiate a dialling sequence .. the gate dials, opens and you can run your fingers across the rippling event horizon! and then maybe a planet on the other side so you can dial back.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Digikid1
Consultant
That would be awesome.