cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rockstar Games - La Noire The VR Cases.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I cannot get into this game at all. When I am transferred to Rockstar to sign in at the bottom there is photographs and boxes to tick before you sign in. Well I have spent a great deal of time ticking all the right ones but it puts me onto other photographs ie cars. roads. shop front etc. I have had enough with this piece of nonsense and will therefore be unistalled from my pc. I have had the game for over a month and have only got through twice during that time. I am 66 years old not a youngster. Never again will I purchase a game with this type of security it is pants.
18 REPLIES 18

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I like Rockstar game, but I remember having problems getting GTA to load once. Seems they knew about the problem and I used to have to use a work around for months. When you say about ticking things are you talking about trying to pass a captcha? Are you using a VNP or something?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I  also like Rockstar but I am totally done with this captcha. I am not using a VNP. I get the sets right and then it ends up passing six or seven screen or more. I do not have this problem with my PC as I have a few games from Rockstar. I have removed the game from my system and written off what I paid for it. I will be extremely careful in choosing a game with this useless piece of software Captcha. Thank you for your suggestions.

lonevvolf
Protege
Same crap here.  It simply does not work.  Oculus should remove it from the store.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@cybereality - You might want to check this out because I was looking at purchasing it at some point..

cybereality
Grand Champion
I'll take a look. Thanks for flagging.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

cybereality
Grand Champion
Seems to be working for me. I had to go through the Captcha as well (the part where it shows you pictures of road signs, etc.) and after selecting through a few screens, I was in the game. So it appears working.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

Seems to be working for me. I had to go through the Captcha as well (the part where it shows you pictures of road signs, etc.) and after selecting through a few screens, I was in the game. So it appears working.

@cybereality - Yes, I'm starting to think it could be something to do with the service provider you use. How do these Captcha work again? I know they are for security to make sure your human, but can they be a problem due to your provider and internet settings sometimes?

cybereality
Grand Champion
That Captcha is from Google, and it's the standard one used on many websites. Also, it has nothing to do with Oculus, this is a Rockstar thing.

lonevvolf
Protege
So it seems to work exactly once, when you have to login.  If you launch it again after that (with autologin enabled) it never logs in.