cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops! Had A Hypo And Broke My Leg!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ambulance people are awesome, as is the NHS. Just waiting for an x Ray. Think I've broken it in 2 places. Hopefully it'll just be a plaster job and won't need surgery!  😞
347 REPLIES 347

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Tib and fib ouchy!!!!! North Mid hmmmmm good luck lol my ambo station is beside West Mid. More upmarket in the West lol so it was my mates with the London ambo service who come got ya Harv? They better of took good care of you 😉 and did you get Entonox or morphine ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Techy111
MVP
MVP

vannagirl said:

And you have no memory??

Only of possibly going hypoglycaemic??

Gooooood!!!

xfndoywmowfp.gif

See I told you that you didn’t need the .50  😄
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
And I thought she loved me...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Christ I'm bored. Only got 11% left on my battery too. Not going to get much sleep, they're going to be doing blood tests at regular intervals.

Anonymous
Not applicable
If I don't make it through the operation for some reason these will be my last words - Atmos is a knob lol

Techy111
MVP
MVP

snowdog said:

If I don't make it through the operation for some reason these will be my last words - Atmos is a knob lol

Can I have your pc and rift then ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Entonox in the ambulance but then they didn't give me ANYTHING in the hospital, them putting the plaster on wasn't much fun without it lol

Breaking a leg didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. The only time I've seen someone break their leg the bloke was in tears. I'm lucky I've always had a strong pain threshold tbh.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
After my recent emergency surgery I was begging for morphine. The bastards only gave me iv paracetamol the tight arses lol

Anonymous
Not applicable
There are no tablets in the jungle cos the parrots eat 'em all...

My Leg is supposed to be elevated to help prevent complications but they haven't done it yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Techy111 said:

snowdog said:

Can I have your pc and rift then ?

Nope. I sent my Mum a text earlier saying that my PC and Rift is going to my mate back in Kent! Am my Mum is having my puss whether she wants her or not lol

Am crapping myself. Never had an operation before!