New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Headset HDMI is not being Detected

Jackwilly92Jackwilly92 Posts: 9
NerveGear
Hello,
yesterday I downloaded Oculus Rift for Touch and also installed everything, it all went ok, then when it came to the configuration of the Headset and this stuff happend:
I could connect the 2 sensors, the Headset usb, BUT NOT the Headset Hdmi- we tried all kind of things, we updated drivers to the latest for both nvidia and usbs. We looked at troubleshooting for this issue and found alot of things to try. We tried to just plug out and in the cord that goes into the VR headset.
We uninstalled the game and installed it again, same problem. 
I know that many people have the same problem but seems to get it fixed during the troubleshooting, but not us.
Is there anything else I can do?
Thanks!

Comments

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,224 Volunteer Moderator
    I moved your other post to support. And will close this when you have read this.
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
    Flyinside Flight Simulator RELEASED.
  • Jackwilly92Jackwilly92 Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    Hi this one is not solved, I still have problem with this issue, is this one being deleted completly?
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,224 Volunteer Moderator
    You marked the other as solved. I moved that to support. Would you like this one or that to stay ?
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
    Flyinside Flight Simulator RELEASED.
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Feel free to submit a support ticket for help. Thanks.
    https://support.oculus.com/
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • Jackwilly92Jackwilly92 Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    Techy111 said:
    You marked the other as solved. I moved that to support. Would you like this one or that to stay ?
    Sure I guess that both are now solved, thanks.