cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased Beat Saber through Oculus Home, Want to Play through Steam VR.....

BrockKane
Expert Protege
....is there a way? 

The reason I'm asking is that it seems there are 2 different Beat Saber "Player Stats" Global and even "Friends" stats are separate between Vive and Oculus. Is there a link between the two, or are there and will always be separate stats globally and otherwise??

I have a friend that purchased Beat Saber though Steam and has the Vive.
I purchased through Oculus and obviously have the Rift. I can't see his stats, nor can he see mine! 
5 REPLIES 5

EvoEpitaph
Explorer
I do not believe there's anything you can do, except ask the devs to try and link the stats in a future update. Devs generally do not give out keys for the other platform either if you own the other.

bigmike20vt
Visionary

I do not believe there's anything you can do, except ask the devs to try and link the stats in a future update. Devs generally do not give out keys for the other platform either if you own the other.

that really depends on the devs. I am on about 50:50 for getting keys for both stores for games. 🙂
I totally get why devs do (or dont do in some cases) it.

Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Do the right thing and persuade your friend to buy a Rift.  He'll thank you for it.

Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Digikid1
Consultant
That's like buying a PS4 game and expecting it to work on an Xbox......

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Take screenshots of each other's stats and just... share them?