New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Where do all my bookmarks go??

gehring.jangehring.jan Posts: 10
Brain Burst
Hello all,

this is my first post in this community. I own the OGO for about a week and almost everything is fine, except one point I was unable to figure out so far:
In the Home screen I have a lot of suggestions for contents apps and video. If I klick in the "save" icon on the top right corner I was told that the link/bookmark to this content has now been saved - but where??

I am unable to find those bookmarks no matter if I look in my library, gallery or directly in the app (oculus video, facebook 360,...) to wich the content belongs.

Anybody here that might help me?

Comments

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,863 Volunteer Moderator
    Open up the browser and it should say bookmarks on the top left. I'll check now for you.
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Oops ok open the browser and look top right. Hover over the 3 icons up there and it'll say bookmarks. It's the left hand side one :)
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• gehring.jangehring.jan Posts: 10
    Brain Burst
    There I can find only my browser bookmarks. I am looking for the ones I save from the home screen. It's the same icon but the links don't apear anywhere...

Brain Burst
    Here is a picture of the place where I bookmark/save the link:

Yup I've just tried the same and there is nowhere to view the saved games in your library whatsoever. Good spot. Fancy letting support know? Or better still I'll tag @cybereality And let him see this, he may have the answer for us :)

Brain Burst
    I contacted support and also linked this thread here in the forum. Hopefully @cybereality or the oculus support has an answer to this...

• fisherrofisherro Posts: 15
    NerveGear
    I'd notice this too. I used to scroll through the recommendations on the Home screen and save things to look at later. But at some point, I could no longer find the saved items.
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Yeah, I'm seeing that here too. Let me speak with the team.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
    Brain Burst
    Any feedback from the team until now?
    Brain Burst
    Also after last weeks updates the issue is not solved, actually it‘s even worse. Now I‘m not even able to bookmark the videos or links...

@cybereality any news from the team?
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Sorry. I believe this feature was not complete and got released early. We're still working on it. Thanks.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • faxtolderfaxtolder Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Hi there, I made a similar post sometime ago when this feature was indeed active but then got removed after a software update (but they never removed the flags, which are now useless and confusing):

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/comment/619924#Comment_619924

You can read there where to find those bookmarks, although not easy and comfortable!
    Brain Burst
    How do you handle bookmarks for videos and apps you like now? Do you really use a piece of paper to write down the names and then find such things again by searching for them??