cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do all my bookmarks go??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello all,

this is my first post in this community. I own the OGO for about a week and almost everything is fine, except one point I was unable to figure out so far:
In the Home screen I have a lot of suggestions for contents apps and video. If I klick in the "save" icon on the top right corner I was told that the link/bookmark to this content has now been saved - but where??

I am unable to find those bookmarks no matter if I look in my library, gallery or directly in the app (oculus video, facebook 360,...) to wich the content belongs.

Anybody here that might help me?
13 REPLIES 13

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Open up the browser and it should say bookmarks on the top left. I'll check now for you.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Oops ok open the browser and look top right. Hover over the 3 icons up there and it'll say bookmarks. It's the left hand side one 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
There I can find only my browser bookmarks. I am looking for the ones I save from the home screen. It's the same icon but the links don't apear anywhere...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is a picture of the place where I bookmark/save the link:
zvcfyfdonfu7.jpeg

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Yup I've just tried the same and there is nowhere to view the saved games in your library whatsoever. Good spot. Fancy letting support know? Or better still I'll tag @cybereality And let him see this, he may have the answer for us 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
I contacted support and also linked this thread here in the forum. Hopefully @cybereality or the oculus support has an answer to this...

fisherro
Protege
I'd notice this too. I used to scroll through the recommendations on the Home screen and save things to look at later. But at some point, I could no longer find the saved items.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yeah, I'm seeing that here too. Let me speak with the team.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Any feedback from the team until now?