cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Capt Picard returning ?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
For trekkies I found this on the tube and is he hinting at Jean Luc returning to the big screen?

https://youtu.be/aCKQp1sGVRQ
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

47 REPLIES 47

Digikid1
Consultant
Yup he is. Excellent news indeed however I remain REALLY cautious about this......todays reboots/continuations are bad. Look at the STD disaster.....

However Patrick Steward will leave a role if it’s bad so I am sure it’ll be fine. 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Will it be a TNG reboot or will he appear a la Kirk in the movie from the past? Oooh damn exciting 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Yep new series about Picard after Starfleet. Should be interesting as long as it doesn't get too bogged down in relationships… I was never a fan on Star Trek episodes where that happened. Much more interested in the unpredictable episodes about new ideas and exploration of new worlds and concepts, especially where time travel played a part... The City on the Edge of Forever still my all time favourite.

Still, it could be good.

LZoltowski
Champion
Yup, the series will pick up after "Nemesis" ...

List of some of my fav TNG episodes, because no one asked for them:

Elementary Dear data (Computer creates a Holodeck Character Moriarty that gains consciousness)
Q-Who (First borg encounter)
Yesterdays Enterprise
The Best of Both worlds 1 and 2 (BORG!)
Remember Me (Best scene where Dr Crusher is arguing with the computer about the size of the universe)
Conundrum (everyone's memory is wiped)
Cause and Effect (the time loop and everything repeats over and over)
The Inner Light (P. Stewart flexing those acting muscles)
Time Scape
Nth-Degree - Barclay turns into a super genius ... so many good scenes there
The Survivors
Brothers 

It always amazes me how easily Data takes over the Enterprise:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUZ8R6I70uo
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

vannagirl
Consultant
Ohh do not mind me,

i just came in to see if i could guess the posters.

yup, I totes nailed it!!!
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Admit it, you love it  B)

vannagirl
Consultant

Techy111 said:

Admit it, you love it  B)

Ohh for sure

Do you think they will finally have Darth Vader in this series??
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

vannagirl said:

Ohh do not mind me,

i just came in to see if i could guess the posters.

yup, I totes nailed it!!!

are you saying we're predictable? I'm very unpredictable... to the point where people can immediately tell when I'm going to be unpredictable

Techy111
MVP
MVP
 Predictably unpredictable Is what you're saying then ?