cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! I deleted the old facebook that was associated with my Oculus account...everything is gone.

jessica_roy
Explorer
Hello community!!! So PLEASE help...
I recently went on hiatus from using my computer and Oculus Rift. I had the computer wiped because I intended on selling all of my setup. So this is the problem that Im having. I decided to keep all of my tech - so I got home and re installed my oculus onto my lap top....but I DELETED the facebook that I had previously used when I first installed rift. I bought 100$ worth of games and my rift came with some games. So now I CANT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT. All of my games are gone - and theres no way to get onto my old facebook. My email wasn't used in creating my original Oculus account, apparently? I have no games left and no idea what to do...Help???
Any ideas?
5 REPLIES 5

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee
Reactivate your facebook account?

You don't need to deactivate it just because you're selling your PC.

jessica_roy
Explorer
I didnt deactivate it, I deleted it. It was unrelated to the selling of my PC. That came afterward. Now obviously I have no access to that old facebook and now cant get into my account with all of my games.

cybereality
Grand Champion
You should probably submit a support ticket here. We'll see if we can help.

AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

jessica_roy
Explorer
Thank you, is there a phone number that tech support can be reached at? It would make this so much easier.....

cybereality
Grand Champion
No phone number, sorry. You can either submit a ticket or live chat.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV