cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laser Arena VR on Gear

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tonight I cannot get into Laser Arena ... I need my zapping fix.

When I try to start the game I get the usual Envent VR screen then everything goes black and that's it ... I even called my daughter to get her to try and she had the same result.
Are the servers down?

16 REPLIES 16

tinatc
Honored Guest

Tonight I cannot get into Laser Arena ... I need my zapping fix.

When I try to start the game I get the usual Envent VR screen then everything goes black and that's it ... I even called my daughter to get her to try and she had the same result.
Are the servers down?

tinatc
Honored Guest
No puedo acceder a Laser Arena vr 

Anonymous
Not applicable
This game has been inaccessible since the evening of Friday 10th August ... I'm getting desperate!

alfonso11
Explorer
Please fix as soon as possible. I need my zapping fix!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I hope it comes back online today ... I've not zapped anyone since around lunchtime on Friday, this is Monday 02:30pm!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Re-installing didn't help so I probably lost my coins now, assuming it ever comes back online.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Aw well, it looks like this wonderful game is a goner now ... Such a loss to the VR community, it was excellent, and, after seeing it on my daughter's Gear, I bought a Gear and even upgraded to a new phone from an S6 to an S8 ... Such a shame.

Some sort of response from either the devs or Oculus would have been nice though.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been checking at least once every hour I am awake since Friday evening, I keep hoping that it will start working, by Saturday night I had resigned myself to it probably not coming back on Sunday. But I had been allowing that their servers might be in USA and running around behind my local time. Still I kept checking, Monday was very disappointing as I had thought they'd have the problem fixed, so I tried re-installing at the probable cost of all my collected coins, still nothing.

I am now pretty much resigned to the fact that they have simply abandoned us without the slightest snippet of information and I am disgusted by this. I'm currently trying to find a phone number for Oculus HQ to phone and complain at them.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just to keep anyone interested informed ... I have just spent about an hour on online chat with a member of the Oculus support team and basically they are at a loss as to what the problem is as well.

I have been told they will try to contact the devs to find out what is going on.