cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry we couldn't install (Title)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone had this issue and found a solution?

-brought game of oculus store
-click install game
-game starts to install
-stops around half way 
-receive a notification saying "sorry we can't install game"

I tried about 10 times to install it, deleted and reinstalled the oculus program, deleted any trace of previous downloads, deactivated virus protection but all results lead to it not installing 

Fyi, game was elite dangerous so, also have around 200 gbs of free space
56 REPLIES 56

graphics834
Explorer
p0571i7b6sgm.jpg
0izdivx5e81p.jpg

graphics834
Explorer
So I tried downloading another app [Lucky's Tale] which was listed at 2.25Gb and I've hit the same issue and just like with Lone Echo which was listed as 13.72Gb when you go to resume its lists as 18.78Gb Lucky's tale is also exhibiting this behaviour by resuming at 8.06Gb.  Now I'm no expert but that has nothing to do with windows fire wall or folder location...

Just a hunch

Thug
Heroic Explorer
The only time I have this issue is when there isn’t enough HD space. 
A game will need more space to install it then what it actually takes up.
Not only that but if it’s an update it will download it in conjunction to the one that’s already there requiring almost twice as much space. 
CPU: Intel i9-10990k.
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX3080,
RAM: 32GB DDR5,
Viewed on: Oculus Quest 2 or 28" BenQ monitor (x2),
Hard Drive: 2TB Samsung SSD (games), 512GB Samsung SSD (OS), 512GB SSD (3d),

graphics834
Explorer
Sorry, I've got 844Gb free... its not space

cybereality
Grand Champion
We're looking into the issue now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

cybereality
Grand Champion
It appears the issue has been resolved. Please try to download again. If you still experience issues, let us know. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

graphics834
Explorer
seems to be resolved, I will get in touch if any further problems arise

aangthenomad
Honored Guest
I am definitely still getting this issue... Couldnt install the free weekend for the drunk bar room fighting game, and now it won't let me install Brass Tactics.

aangthenomad
Honored Guest
I am definitely still getting this issue... Couldnt install the free weekend for the drunk bar room fighting game, and now it won't let me install Brass Tactics.

guygodin
Protege
Still getting this issue as well. Not a disk space issue
Virtual Desktop Developer