cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Log In to Forum

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
So I am able to make this post because my phone is already logged into the forum. However, I can't log into the form from any of my other devices. When I click sign-in, it takes me to the authentication page, but after it redirects me back to the Forum nothing happens. I am not logged in, and when I click sign-in again the site just hangs l.
60 REPLIES 60

bigmike20vt
Visionary
i had the same problem last night..... it was rather irritating. like you my work pc is already logged in.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
I have this problem everytime I get logged out for whatever reason.
Opening a new instance of forums.oculusvr.com and refreshing it usually gets me logged in again.
Be good, die great !

Digikid1
Consultant
I get that too at times. Quite annoying. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
On a mobile you have to log in twice. Press the login button. When brought to the login screen, log in. Scroll down to the forum link and go to the forum. Then you press login again and you'll be logged in.

This has been happening for a while for me.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Bet ya thought you was banned again  :#
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Zenbane said:

So I am able to make this post because my phone is already logged into the forum. However, I can't log into the form from any of my other devices. When I click sign-in, it takes me to the authentication page, but after it redirects me back to the Forum nothing happens. I am not logged in, and when I click sign-in again the site just hangs l.

It redirects you to the forum after logging in? I never get that, it just sits there on my Oculus profile page after logging in. I always have to go back to the forum and click Sign In again, then it reloads with me signed in. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Digikid1
Consultant

snowdog said:

On a mobile you have to log in twice. Press the login button. When brought to the login screen, log in. Scroll down to the forum link and go to the forum. Then you press login again and you'll be logged in.

This has been happening for a while for me.

Not just on mobile....I've had to do it on PC as well regardless of the browser.

I said it once and I'll keep on saying it.....this forum software Oculus uses is crap.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@cybereality - Oculus really need to fix this because it's annoying as hell. Once I login I then have to login to the forum twice before it logs me in..

Techy111
MVP
MVP
+1
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.