cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Will Oculus Release The CV2?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just as the title says. I've noticed recently that there are LOADS of people on the Oculus sub-Reddit that refuse to believe that Oculus will release it next year.

So I thought I'd start a poll here to see what you lot think.
155 REPLIES 155

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
Soon I believe.
 Pimax 8K
StarVR ONE
VRgineers XTAL

Im pretty sure it´s sooner than later. VR ain´t dead at all!
 Pretty exciting year with the next generation of Nvidia cards arriving with a dedicated VR slot as well.
Be good, die great !

LZoltowski
Champion
There should be 2018 too ... OC5 announcement, available for pre-order, shipping before Christmas.

SC Summer/Fall 2019 once the devs have had enough time to actually make any games for it.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion
With 20 series Nvidia Cards with VirtualLink just a few days out, it is the perfect time to announce and release the CV2
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Digikid1
Consultant
Within the next 50 years.

Gotta admit...it's true.  😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

There should be 2018 too ... OC5 announcement, available for pre-order, shipping before Christmas.

SC Summer/Fall 2019 once the devs have had enough time to actually make any games for it.

My bad, I didn't include 2018 because I thought that was too early. I reckon we'll see it being released on the Rift's third birthday.

Can you edit that option in because you're a mod? Us non-mods can't do bugger all with polls once we post them.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I'll jump on the 19 bandwagon. Gives me time to save a buy all the latest bits and bobs ready for it......so I need a new mobo Ram cpu gpu case and new liquid cooling. Cheap at half the price  😐
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't believe that there are some people on Reddit that think they'll wait until 2021. Pure madness lol

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am still thinking 2020.
Hope I am wrong.

LZoltowski
Champion

snowdog said:

My bad, I didn't include 2018 because I thought that was too early. I reckon we'll see it being released on the Rift's third birthday.

Can you edit that option in because you're a mod? Us non-mods can't do bugger all with polls once we post them.

Unfortunately, my powers also are limited and cannot edit the poll, altho I can graffiti your post with male appendages.

Be kind to one another 🙂