cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Tried Titanic VR ?

Just noticed this title is out of beta and released today over on Steam. If anyone's tried it I'd welcome their opinion as I have a real soft spot for VR experiences that are heavy on the experience... & atmosphere.

Not that I don't trust Steam reviews but I'd like to here what you guys think.. people with Rifts... people I love and respect. Well, people who's avatars I recognise at least.

5 REPLIES 5

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I love anything to do with the Titanic, I await your review  😄 ok ok I might get it tomorrow 😉 edit* just watched the vid, will definitely get tomorrow 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Yeah, probably too early to get reviews right now but am very tempted. May pull the trigger tomorrow too!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I already owned it, and noticed got an update yesterday.
Now in the Experience section it has you on the ship after it has been struck by the Iceberg. Have not checked to see if any changes in the gameplay, but it was cool being a part of the experience of what they went through on that dreadful night.

LZoltowski
Champion
Wow, I have seen it a year ago, it was still early access and unfinished looking, it looks spectacular now. With a story mode and animated characters? It looks very polished, only £15 ... will dive in .... 
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Yep, just bought it, will jump in later on, that water looks cold