cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Echo Arena and Combat servers for Latin America

NelsonGalactico
Explorer
Hello to all who read, I hope someone who really works with Echo games and can help us to have a Latino community of Echo Arena and Echo combat.
We need Servers in Latin America
We have players and want to create a league
It's been a while since I stopped playing and inviting people due to 2 reasons.
1. Lag for us and the lag that we cause to other players
2. Harassment by the community to anyone who heard Spanish speak.

I had a lot of problems even being an active player, having reached level 50 and with friends known as Nightstalker and hasko who are excellent people ... so and everything I have been denigrated, judged by talking to a friend of my country in Spanish and other things .. The last thing I lived is enduring the taunts of a player who heard me speak Spanish began to mock, far from apologizing I was reported as if it was my fault, according to I made him feel bad (lol) ... anyway. I stopped playing there because it became annoying and uncomfortable.

I ask again, put at least 2 or 3 servers in Latin America as an experiment, I'm sure if they do now if we are going to have players on the servers.

Thank you
8 REPLIES 8

b-twice
Expert Protege
Sounds like a good idea about the servers but that wont help with the jerks who play and insult people because of the language they speak.  I have been harassed and insulted a great deal and have come to a pretty good workaround:  In settings, turn down the VOiP volume to 0 and that way you cannot hear any voices at all.  All the sound effects in-game are still there just no voices from other players. Or you can Mute individuals or everyone in the Lobby but that doesn't stick when someone new comes into the Lobby so you have to mute them again.  Muting is a bit cumbersome so I turn off VOiP.

NelsonGalactico
Explorer

b-twice said:

Sounds like a good idea about the servers but that wont help with the jerks who play and insult people because of the language they speak.  I have been harassed and insulted a great deal and have come to a pretty good workaround:  In settings, turn down the VOiP volume to 0 and that way you cannot hear any voices at all.  All the sound effects in-game are still there just no voices from other players. Or you can Mute individuals or everyone in the Lobby but that doesn't stick when someone new comes into the Lobby so you have to mute them again.  Muting is a bit cumbersome so I turn off VOiP.

The jerks are not the problem.. i play alot of competitive games, beliveme i know how to deal with that hahaha
When you are speaking and someone just come to mock of you just becouse of you lenguage its a diferent kind of problem.. But thats not the important part.. the Latin servers are something we need...

DannyJulian
Honored Guest
I second this!! Please give us latin american servers!!!

m4cgregor
Honored Guest
Yes ! Great idea !   I second too.

Franvalada7
Honored Guest
Plese give a server for Latin America! I second too.

tux0topo
Explorer
I also agree... Is not about bulling... is about speaking comfortable with other people that speak your same language...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes! We need Servers in Latin America! 

inroo
Honored Guest
♪♪ All we need is LAS, all we need is LAS, LAS ! ♪♪ Servers is all we need ♪

Agree with this, let's do it !