New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

(EU) Average Delivery Time (Eager) - 2018

So, I've seen that there is already a discussion about delivering time in EU but it is pretty much dead so I'd like to ask here about it.
I bought the bundle Oculus + Marvel Game yesterday around 11:00 and they charged me at around 16:00 of the same day. Now, I don't know if it's just a bit of paranoia, but I see a lot of people who waited even 2 weeks for the headset, and now I'm here waiting for the tracking numbers.
Have the situation changed since last December, or does it still take a lot of time to be delivered?
I live in Italy. If you have recently bought it (Europe), how much time did it take to put your hands on it? I'm just really nervous and eager about it. HALP
A big breast fills a boy's hand, a small breast fills a man's heart.

Comments

• LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,650 Volunteer Moderator
    edited August 2018
    3-4 days, you are probably looking at old threads. You should get your tracking today.
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,229 Volunteer Moderator
    And the wait will be worth it :) have you double and triple checked your pc is up to spec and ready to go :)
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
    Flyinside Flight Simulator RELEASED.
  • LemonMadnessLemonMadness Posts: 14
    NerveGear
    Techy111 said:
    And the wait will be worth it :) have you double and triple checked your pc is up to spec and ready to go :)
    Sure! Intel Core i7-4770, 20GB Ram, GTX 970. Good to go!
    A big breast fills a boy's hand, a small breast fills a man's heart.