cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do all my bookmarks go??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello all,

this is my first post in this community. I own the OGO for about a week and almost everything is fine, except one point I was unable to figure out so far:
In the Home screen I have a lot of suggestions for contents apps and video. If I klick in the "save" icon on the top right corner I was told that the link/bookmark to this content has now been saved - but where??

I am unable to find those bookmarks no matter if I look in my library, gallery or directly in the app (oculus video, facebook 360,...) to wich the content belongs.

Anybody here that might help me?
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also after last weeks updates the issue is not solved, actually it‘s even worse. Now I‘m not even able to bookmark the videos or links...

@cybereality any news from the team?

cybereality
Grand Champion
Sorry. I believe this feature was not complete and got released early. We're still working on it. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

faxtolder
Explorer
Hi there, I made a similar post sometime ago when this feature was indeed active but then got removed after a software update (but they never removed the flags, which are now useless and confusing):

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/comment/619924#Comment_619924

You can read there where to find those bookmarks, although not easy and comfortable!

Anonymous
Not applicable
How do you handle bookmarks for videos and apps you like now? Do you really use a piece of paper to write down the names and then find such things again by searching for them??