cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Log In to Forum

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
So I am able to make this post because my phone is already logged into the forum. However, I can't log into the form from any of my other devices. When I click sign-in, it takes me to the authentication page, but after it redirects me back to the Forum nothing happens. I am not logged in, and when I click sign-in again the site just hangs l.
60 REPLIES 60

Stryker1000
Heroic Explorer
Zenban ..is Alex Jones in disguise !!!! They`re coming for ya maaan !!! oculus first ...then facebook...next it will be youtube….ur numbers up mate !!!  you will be sharing a cell with tommy robinson ...and getting buggered by mister big in the showers ! ….its a steady slope mate ….and ur on it ! :0)

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Digikid1
Consultant

Zenban ..is Alex Jones in disguise !!!! They`re coming for ya maaan !!! oculus first ...then facebook...next it will be youtube….ur numbers up mate !!!  you will be sharing a cell with tommy robinson ...and getting buggered by mister big in the showers ! ….its a steady slope mate ….and ur on it ! :0)

If @Zenbane is Alex Jones....then I am honored.

Digikid1
Consultant
This is happening AGAIN on my phone.  Resetting doesn't do squat.  Tried over a dozen times.

GET BETTER FORUM SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RattyUK
Trustee
I only use firefox (don't like Chrome or Edge/IE) and have had several login fails in the past, for me switching out Ghostery and trying again would normally work, a couple of times that didn't work but at the next attempt to login all was fine.  This was the same regardless of which machine (or OS) I was using, switching between made no difference, have no idea what the root cause was.

It hasn't happened for a few weeks so fingers crossed :wink:
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

escrowdis
Honored Guest
Hey Oculus staffs,

Unfortunately I still stuck at there today. Can you guys test it again?

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

escrowdis said:

Hey Oculus staffs,

Unfortunately I still stuck at there today. Can you guys test it again?

Thanks!

I had problems logging in on my mobile the other day because I automatically get logged out of sites every now and then but solved the problem by closing the tab altogether and starting again with a new tab. Hope that helps!

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
I couldn't login for a week, only started working yesterday.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@SkScotchegg - You need to do what this guy told me to do. Just copy and paste that link below if it does it again. It's to do with this Captcha that is hiding or something. If you click on the link just close the page and then try to sign in again. It boggles the mind why Oculus won't fix this issue.

You need to enter Captcha. But ... you can't see it  Do not click on "Sign In" but copy URL and go there:https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/entry/oculusconnect

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee

RedRizla said:

@SkScotchegg - You need to do what this guy told me to do. Just copy and paste that link below if it does it again. It's to do with this Captcha that is hiding or something. If you click on the link just close the page and then try to sign in again. It boggles the mind why Oculus won't fix this issue.

You need to enter Captcha. But ... you can't see it  Do not click on "Sign In" but copy URL and go there:https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/entry/oculusconnect

Thanks mate, I'll do that from now on cheers, i'll save the link. And yeah it is annoying why they don't fix it.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!