cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber - Community Rankings!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
If anyone is interesting in participating in Community Rankings (strictly for bragging rights) then post screenshots of your best Beat Saber scores here!

If you're looking for friends to compete with directly, then add anyone from this thread, or check out the community Friends Megathread:

Game on!

482 REPLIES 482

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Update,

Yesterday I spent 45 minutes trying to take down Wildt's Breezer score, but came up short! Today I spent another 30 minutes... and still victory eludes me.

I realized today that while I have mastered the Blocks for the Song (I can almost successfully complete it blind-folded), where I'm struggling is with the technique to get the higher scores.

I don't want to move on to another song yet because I know I can top it! I'm going to give myself this entire week to take down that score. If not, I will concede Breezer victory to Wildt and move on to another song. FML

Wildt
Consultant
Cool to see you putting in some effort :smile:

You have seen the video from the devs explaining how the scoring works, right?

Personally I seem to put in my best scores within the first 2-3 tries on a map that I know well. I'm pumped and ready, but once I've failed at setting a new record 4-5 times, my brain just goes into "ah, fuck this shit" mode and half it's logical cores gets allocated with threads unrelated to Beat Saber, like "wonder what's for dinner" or "did I forget to do the laundry I promised" etc.. 
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Yeah I saw that vid back in July, regarding the possible 110 points per block. I can see and feel the parts of a song where I'm not doing a full swing for max points. It's usually during the most hectic aspects, and I have some bad habits during certain types of swings that I need to break lol

I love how this game makes a person analyze ability to swing light sabers in the most effective way possible. Also, my shoulders are a bit sore today!

Litespeed
Heroic Explorer
I'm a living legend...   B)
hl46i4xbazkr.jpg

Wildt
Consultant
@Litespeed - Awesome! Now I have a target on this map!

Wildt
Consultant
Btw... how pathetic is @Zenbane's score? :naughty:

Wildt
Consultant
@Litespeed - that screenshot must've been a glitch in the matrix or sommat, cuz after playing 1 round this is what I saw:

5inziqhci7mc.png

Wildt
Consultant
Btw, who's that aaaaaall that way at the bottom? Could it be @Zenbane

Digikid1
Consultant

Wildt said:

@Litespeed - that screenshot must've been a glitch in the matrix or sommat, cuz after playing 1 round this is what I saw:

5inziqhci7mc.png

Dagnabit!!!!!!!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP