cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gtx1080Ti and RTX 2080Ti best price/comparison thread

Techy111
MVP
MVP

As per the title, this thread is intended to be a quick reference for current best prices on these two cards, a they're generating a lot of interest right now. If theres a stand-out great deal, please tag me and I'll update this first post to include that. Feel free to add prices for whatever region you're in and in whatever currency, but please avoid any posts not related to this specific topic, thanks and keep a tight hold of those credit cards.

To start off:

Scan UK prices:

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition GAMING SC  £629.99

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti WINDFORCE OC    £1,049.99

EVGA 2080 ti xc will cost $1700 ( 10.999 dkr ) 

Dutch prices for Founders edition =

RTX 2080 TI - 1260 Euro's
RTX 2080 - 850 Euro's
RTX 2070 - 640 Euro's

Canadian prices -

EVGA RTX 2080 XC Gaming: $1099.
EVGA RTX 2080 XC Ultra Gaming: $1199.
Other 2080 variants are in between those two prices. 

Ti versions are between $1600 and $1750.
No 2070 listed yet.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

538 REPLIES 538

vannagirl
Consultant
What i would like to know is

did @@DaftnDirect
and @@Techy111

go weak and preorder?? 😛 😉
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
No lol I'm waiting for the influx of 2nd hand 1080ti's and I'll nab one 😉 hopefully sell my 1080 for close to 300 quid ???
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

That's a no for me too. A 2080 Ti at Nvidia's MSRP equivelent in pounds, then yes, I would have jumped. Not at the mark-up we're seeing at the moment. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread though for sure.

Digikid1
Consultant

nalex66 said:

Wow, just got a look at some Canadian prices (NewEgg has pre-orders for AIB versions; I haven't seen any FE versions in Canadian dollars).

EVGA RTX 2080 XC Gaming: $1099. EVGA RTX 2080 XC Ultra Gaming: $1199. Other 2080 variants are in between those two prices.

Ti versions are between $1600 and $1750. No 2070 listed yet.

I think I'll wait and see how the reviews and real-world benchmarks look. At these prices, I'll most likely stick with my 1080 for a while, which cost me $849 CAD two years ago.

Yup. We Canadians always get screwed over but there are other countries that also get royally screw as well.....with a spiky stick. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well they can fuck right off if they think I'm going to be buying at those sort of prices. Will wait and see what they drop down to next year I think, I'm more than happy with my 1080 in the meantime. B)

ElusiveMarlin
Rising Star
Same here.  My 1080 is going to have to "hold the fort" for a while longer.

Or maybe that should be "render the fort"! 🙂
RIFT CV1
RIFT S
Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."

LZoltowski
Champion

But the fort won't be physically lit and have a crappy reflection! ... hahaha 🙂
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

ElusiveMarlin
Rising Star

But the fort won't be physically lit and have a crappy reflection! ... hahaha 🙂

That's ok, its never sunny enough to generate any shadows or reflections 🙂
RIFT CV1
RIFT S
Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."

RattyUK
Trustee
I'll be holding off till prices get a bit more sensible, and until I've seen some 'real-life' benchmarks for the stuff we all play today, not amazing rendering scores for ray-traced goodies that we'll have to wait a few more years to come online mainstream...

Just my tuppence worth - at over a grand (UK £ ) for the ti it just doesn't seem worth it.
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Wasn't this just a best price comparison thread. Links for all these bargain prices if there is any please :D..