cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

you're buying an app that is free when you activate rift+touch ???

PlanemoVisual
Explorer
I have changed the hard drive.
I have reinstalled oculus and changed the library to not download the apps again.
I've done it like in the guide https://support.oculus.com/190738628001661/
But you do not see the games in the library.
I have to look for them in the store and you have to click on the download button. It is not downloaded and the icon appears in the library. So one by one. ... I think it's very boring.

But
there are applications that had given me with the purchase of Oculus +
Touch, (medium, robo recall ...) and when I try to update it in my
library, in the same way that it tells me that I have paid for them, "you're buying an app that is free when you activate rift+touch "  but
still he asks me for the method of payment ...

My question is, will I pay again for the application? Do I only have to confirm the payment method and will I have it again for free?

4 REPLIES 4

BeastyBaiter
Superstar
Do not check the store, go to your library and make sure the option to show uninstalled programs is selected (drop down at top of menu). If you don't see the included games, then you probably created an entirely new account when you reinstalled the Rift software instead of reusing the old one. If that's the case, look for a way to log into the old one. Your games are tied to your account, not the hardware.

PlanemoVisual
Explorer
Thank you  BeastyBaiter.  Although I believe that the account was correct, I only had to leave the account and return to login. And all the apps have appeared. 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did not receive any of my free software.  Please let me know if you did not either.  

cybereality
Grand Champion
If you need help unlocking your free games, or any other question, please contact us here. Thanks. https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV