cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gtx1080Ti and RTX 2080Ti best price/comparison thread

Techy111
MVP
MVP

As per the title, this thread is intended to be a quick reference for current best prices on these two cards, a they're generating a lot of interest right now. If theres a stand-out great deal, please tag me and I'll update this first post to include that. Feel free to add prices for whatever region you're in and in whatever currency, but please avoid any posts not related to this specific topic, thanks and keep a tight hold of those credit cards.

To start off:

Scan UK prices:

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition GAMING SC  £629.99

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti WINDFORCE OC    £1,049.99

EVGA 2080 ti xc will cost $1700 ( 10.999 dkr ) 

Dutch prices for Founders edition =

RTX 2080 TI - 1260 Euro's
RTX 2080 - 850 Euro's
RTX 2070 - 640 Euro's

Canadian prices -

EVGA RTX 2080 XC Gaming: $1099.
EVGA RTX 2080 XC Ultra Gaming: $1199.
Other 2080 variants are in between those two prices. 

Ti versions are between $1600 and $1750.
No 2070 listed yet.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

538 REPLIES 538

Anonymous
Not applicable

Digikid1 said:

snowdog said:

Pah! You just tell her to like it or lump it - you're the one wearing the trousers in the family. You need to put these women in their place mate.

Oh really?

@vannagirl what say you?   >:) o:)

@vannagirl knows who's the boss in this relationship. And it isn't her.

Now, when's my dinner going to be ready..? 😛 😄

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@Techy111 - I really believe the prices will drop in a few months. By then I'll see the benchmarks and can decide if I should get one. It would have to be the 80% faster then a Geforce 1080 or I'm not getting it. I'll then wait for the Geforce 7nm..

Evileyes
Rising Star

SOLD!

8xy4t1111xy8.jpg

i9 10900k @ 5200Mhz, 32GB ram, EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra
Need a Tesla? Here is a free 1000 miles in supercharging!
https://ts.la/mark56706

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Wait......The $1199 on the store in the U.S. is pre tax??? Wow  😮
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

vannagirl
Consultant

snowdog said:

Digikid1 said:

snowdog said:

Pah! You just tell her to like it or lump it - you're the one wearing the trousers in the family. You need to put these women in their place mate.

Oh really?

@vannagirl what say you?   >:) o:)

@vannagirl knows who's the boss in this relationship. And it isn't her.

Now, when's my dinner going to be ready..? 😛 😄

@Digikid1

Unsure what he is meaning, first last pic he posted he had no trousers on just a night dress,

also i have trousers for my uniform

Go figure!!
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh.

Bugger.

😄  😄 😄

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I've just spent £50 on a new Cycle Jacket and for the last 8 hours I've been thinking should I have done this. Like just spend £50 like that on a cycle Jacket. Then I came on to these forums again and saw this thread. God only knows how I would feel spending £1000 plus on a new Graphics Card. At-least it's made me feel alright about spending £50 on another jacket..

Anonymous
Not applicable
I might be tempted to get a 2080Ti if it was 700 quid or so but won't go anywhere near paying more for that I think.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

snowdog said:

I might be tempted to get a 2080Ti if it was 700 quid or so but won't go anywhere near paying more for that I think.

I think they are going to come down in price in a few months to something like £999, but sod even paying that for one. It might be a long wait, but I'm not paying a penny more then £799 for a Geforce 2080Ti. I forgot how much I paid for the Geforce 1080, but I remember it taking me a couple of weeks to recover and a year to pay for it.. 😄

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

Evileyes said:

SOLD!

8xy4t1111xy8.jpg

Congrats  🙂 - For a few seconds the current 2080 Ti prices did make me hesitate purchasing Swampy, but I think Swampy has some awesome graphics - and if I set up some great lighting I might be able to trace the light rays and experience fantastic realtime shadows! Swampy will be hit by 25% VAT plus $100+ for shipping, so it'll be at least 1.1k and being 24" tall it'll be IMPOSSIBLE to hide him from the wife (and Swampy's WAF is extremely low :blush: ) - so 2080 Ti wins the highest price + ability-to-hide-it-from-the-wife battles for now  😉 But let's see in 20 years who sells for the most on eBay  😄

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-swamp-thing-sideshow-collectibles-3006541/

https://youtu.be/NIAzsKzeB5c

I might get a 2080 Ti later too - I'm still waiting for reviews. 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"