cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber - Community Rankings!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
If anyone is interesting in participating in Community Rankings (strictly for bragging rights) then post screenshots of your best Beat Saber scores here!

If you're looking for friends to compete with directly, then add anyone from this thread, or check out the community Friends Megathread:

Game on!

482 REPLIES 482

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I'm still here! RL stuff has taken precedence, but I'll be back in action very soon. Keep your stick swingers warm
😉

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Actually, I should probably talk a bit more about what I've been doing lately, since I kinda feel that this Beat Saber Community Comp was the catalyst.

Ever since I started trying to topple Wildt's high scores, my desire to get involved in more physical activities grew. Today I could have stayed indoors and gone through Beat Saber for a few hours (along with some of the other titles I need to finish), however, instead I got together with some folks and went swimming all day. I swam until my arms couldn't move lol

I haven't been addicted to physical fitness in a long time. But now I'm all about it! And Beat Saber is high on the schedule (since it's always scorching hot here in Texas and being outdoors isn't always viable). I even plan to get another Boxing VR game soon.

So thanks to the Beat Saber dev's for making a VR game that entices healthy living, and thanks to Wildt for trash talking me in to getting off my arse!

Wildt
Consultant
Plenty more trash talk where that came from! :lol:

..good to hear though - I look forward to bumping my Breezer score again - just say when :smile:
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

KeenChop
Protege
Not as impressive but my game time is <4h. Not bad for a beginner?zyquge9adoeh.pngo86yx575mg8h.png

Wildt
Consultant
@"keeen.chop - Welcome! Do send me an invite if you want to, that makes it easier to keep track in this thread.

Just played my heart out aiming to beat @Litespeed in Legend..  and only boosted my old score 200pts. FFS.

Wildt
Consultant

HELL YEAH!

guj3d9g33rer.png

And that concludes todays BS workout.. omg, this one was tough! But it was worth it  - my first top100 :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

KeenChop
Protege
Give me some time 😉

hv0f9nfguvvy.png

Wildt
Consultant
@"keeen.chop" - hehe.. full combo and still "only" A-rank. Gotta get them meat sticks swinging big mate! :smiley:

Litespeed
Heroic Explorer
@Wildt Oh dear. Immediate retake attempt failed. Not sure if I can even duplicate my own highscore. :sweat:

Wildt
Consultant
@Litespeed - music to my ears! :smiley: