cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Reveal - Looking Good

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Really pumped for this game before the gameplay, and now into the stratosphere. Really cool game. Some people were hoping for a VR version but looking at all the detail etc. I doubt that is going to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
57 REPLIES 57

cybereality
Grand Champion
This looks so great.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

pyroth309
Visionary
Yea, I've been on the cyberpunk 2077 train since I first heard about it. CD Projekt Red is quality.

kojack
MVP
MVP
I reinstalled The Witcher 3 the other day, and have started the DLC and I'm cleaning up left over stuff. 43 hours in so far (that's just the last week, I had over 200 hours previously) and only part way through both.
I still haven't even finished the main campaign. Last time I was playing I had gotten to the bit where it tells you that continuing with the last part is a point of no return. I'm not doing that until I clear every single question mark on every map. 🙂

Cyberpunk 2077 is looking pretty cool.
I wonder how accurately the character customiser would let me make Geralt as the player? 🙂
He needs to be in there somewhere. After all, the original translation of wiedźmin was hexer, not witcher. A hexer sounds like something that would fit into a cyberpunk world pretty well. A heavily augmented freelance programmer who travels around fighting software bugs and brewing custom energy drinks.
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
I started witcher 3 all over last week as well ..... Forgot how mindblowing that game is.

I imagine cyberpunk will be even more of a delight. Time will tell.
Be good, die great !

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I've nearly picked up Witcher in every Steam sale, but I watched a bit of it on YouTube and for 20 mins I just watched a story without any gameplay lol. That's what has put me of purchasing it so far, so does it get better then just watching and listening to dialogue? 

kojack
MVP
MVP
I saw a video of Doom where there was a menu at the start. Is the whole game just menus without any gameplay?
🙂

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

pyroth309
Visionary
I've been a fan of the Witcher series since I impulse bought the first one in early 2008ish. At first I was afraid that I wasted my money because Geralt looked so bad and the combat was janky, but the more I played it the more it hooked me. I thought the Witcher 2 was phenominal and the whole story of Letho really appealed to me. 

Recently, I actually played through Witcher 3 as well. I heavily modded it and it looked incredible. When Witcher 3 released originally, I played through it all (before dlc's) and ended up in the dog house with the main love interests lol. I was kinda annoyed by that so I never finished the last fight of the main story. So a couple months ago, I went back to it and played through it from the beginning and couldn't put it down. My favorite part of the game was actually the first DLC Hearts of Stone because it's a lot more focused and kept me interested the entire time. I've never been a huge fan of open world games as they just seem to be filled with a bunch of busy work for no real reason. I like a good focused/linear game like the old RPG's of the 80's and 90's. Anyway, point is literally every game CD Projekt Red has released is quality (I play gwent ocasionally too lol and the witcher adventure game is great with friends) so I have no doubt Cyberpunk is going to be an amazing game. 

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

kojack said:

I saw a video of Doom where there was a menu at the start. Is the whole game just menus without any gameplay?
🙂

I'm not sure I haven't played it  😄

nrosko
Superstar

RedRizla said:

I've nearly picked up Witcher in every Steam sale, but I watched a bit of it on YouTube and for 20 mins I just watched a story without any gameplay lol. That's what has put me of purchasing it so far, so does it get better then just watching and listening to dialogue? 

It really depend on what you like. Witcher 3 Is one of my favorite games ever but not everyone likes it. There are a lot of cutscenes but they are done really well & imo add to the game. I have a short attention span & tend to switch off in cutscenes but never had that problem in this game. 
I've also started playing the game again since a few weeks ago & the game still feels ahead of everything else it's rarely boring.

If Cyberpunk has the same quality of storytelling with the quality of characters & quests it will incredible. The graphics & world already looks outstanding.