cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Official Football Season 2018-2019 Thread

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well it's almost Premiership football time again. Just a few pre-season matches to go and the season will start.

United played the Mexican side Club America in the States at 3am this morning and drew 1-1. Chong came on as a sub and was awesome as always. I'm hoping he and Gomes are going to break through to the first team this season although Mourinho is sounding like he doesn't think Chong is strong enough to break through this year due to his 10 month break after his knee exploded last season. Probably doesn't want to rush him back too soon against the big boys.

United's next pre-season match is against the San Jose Earthquakes on Sunday at 10pm.
42 REPLIES 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup. He always does the same thing at every club he's worked at. He either pisses off the players, the staff and/or the board members then either gets the sack or quits.

Zidane will be great for United, we haven't played like Manchester United since Giggsy took over after Moyes got sacked years ago. Fast paced attacking football with plenty of penetration and width.

I'd personally like to see us playing 4-4-2 again tbh.

Stryker1000
Heroic Explorer
Mourinho..will be gone by Xmas ...my prediction

Anonymous
Not applicable
He might be gone next week if we get beat by The Clarets!