cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Reveal - Looking Good

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Really pumped for this game before the gameplay, and now into the stratosphere. Really cool game. Some people were hoping for a VR version but looking at all the detail etc. I doubt that is going to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
57 REPLIES 57

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Do you think they will ramp it up with the 2080 cards ? Ray tracing and the like ? I just may break from my normal games and give this one a try ???
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Luciferous
Consultant
Looks good but No VR no play for me. Stay strong brothers. 🙂

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary

Looks good but No VR no play for me. Stay strong brothers. 🙂

I thought about that and to be honest, I had a blast playing Mankind Divided using the Rift, but that game has native 3D built in. Whilst it's not proper VR, if you scale the display to be life-size it's pretty close. I hope then that CP2077 can be used with something like Tridef as the next best thing.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

LZoltowski
Champion
I think I orgasmed thrice while watching that gameplay. CDPR are masters of RPG .. this is gona be AMAZING!!!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Techy111 said:

Do you think they will ramp it up with the 2080 cards ? Ray tracing and the like ? I just may break from my normal games and give this one a try ???

This game does support RTX raytracing. I saw a screenshot of the setting screen, let me just see if I can find it quickly...

Edit: turns out that it was a fake screenshot. Article about it here.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

LZoltowski
Champion

nalex66 said:

Techy111 said:

This game does support RTX raytracing. I saw a screenshot of the setting screen, let me just see if I can find it quickly...

Edit: turns out that it was a fake screenshot. Article about it here.

He did mention (one of the cinematic leads) Global Illumination though in his interview, which could be a hint at RTX.

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Techy111
MVP
MVP
A fake screenie but they haven't ruled it out either. I think this will be on my buy list on release. The trailer looks fascinating. A far cry (no pun) from what I normally play 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

nrosko
Superstar
With it not using unreal i would imagine it may be a bit harder to include it. 

LZoltowski
Champion

nrosko said:

With it not using unreal i would imagine it may be a bit harder to include it. 

Unreal has it because it supports the DirectX Raytracing (DXR) DirectX module, which Microsoft is releasing in October (RTX will be accessible via GameWorks also), CDPR has support for GameWorks API in their proprietary engine RedEngine, Witcher 3 already made use of HBAO+ and HairWorks which are part of the API as they worked closely with Nvidia during development. Someone at CDPR mentioned that they actually were using Global Illumination in the new RedEngine 4 for Cyberpunk... which now poses a question, was it the Voxel Based GI (https://developer.nvidia.com/vxgi), or RTX?

Be kind to one another 🙂

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary

I think I orgasmed thrice while watching that gameplay. CDPR are masters of RPG .. this is gona be AMAZING!!!

Only three times?