cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for someone to play co-op Arizona Sunshine

Ubernik
Explorer
I am looking for some people to play with, match making seem's to think that nobody play's the #1 selling VR game.

I don't care what mode really. I've beaten the game, and am now working through single player on hard mode with the new locomotion.

Also, I am a pretty decent player, if anyone climbing the leader boards needs a team-mate, add me on the friends list!

17 REPLIES 17

cybereality
Grand Champion
See this thread:
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/49069/multiplayer-arizona-sunshine-problems-matchmaki...
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Ubernik
Explorer
Hole-lee crap

Thank you!

Sinstalker21
Heroic Explorer
You can add me.

bnccri
Honored Guest
I'm interested as well. Add me

Chris_murdock01
Explorer
you guys can also add me

prkeyblade
Honored Guest
Hey there. You all can add me if you'd like. I love playing this game. But can never find someone to play it with. 

Dark_Bishop
Sightseer
Hi all, beat the single player campaign, really enjoyed it, but I would like to try a multiplayer game with someone. Add me to your friends list if your interested!

Anonymous
Not applicable
can someone add me too?

chateau8x8
Honored Guest

can someone add me too?

I think you should stop finding other people to play with. I mean, as I see on Apknite, this game is fun in singleplayer but absolutely broken in multiplayer. Player and zombie desyncs nonstop. This issue is persistent across the rift, vive, and wmr sets on different pcs.

Players don't see other players moving. Players cant see certain zombies making it really hard to work together.

2 people, it's tough, with 3 it's miserable.