cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber - Community Rankings!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
If anyone is interesting in participating in Community Rankings (strictly for bragging rights) then post screenshots of your best Beat Saber scores here!

If you're looking for friends to compete with directly, then add anyone from this thread, or check out the community Friends Megathread:

Game on!

482 REPLIES 482

pyroth309
Visionary

Wildt said:

As I'm compiling video proof of how shitty the hit detection is, I'm recording my games right now, and it looks like shit with the default narrow FOV, but here's my spot 60 run:

Don't think you need a video to show it. Anyone that has played it knows how bad it is lol. I'd wager at least half of the maps I play has at least one box that makes me go wtf how didn't I hit that?

pyroth309
Visionary
On that note, after searching around again it seems it's mostly a Rift issue. Here's a thread on it with some possible solutions. https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/8wzmxf/oculus_tracking_not_good_enough_for_highlevel/

Wildt
Consultant
@pyroth - Yeah, but I've got that part sorted. We've already been over that on page 1 of this thread  🙂
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

pyroth309
Visionary
Ahh i missed your link on that page for the battery fix. There's some others in that reddit thread about sensor placement and checking the service log etc. I'm not sure which one is effecting me as it seems to happen in the most random times even when I'm swinging softly and then for a song or two it's fine.

Digikid1
Consultant

Wildt said:

@Digikid1 - Beers apparently don't help with youtube skills, I put the vid as private it seems. Should be fixed now :blush:

LOL. This is why I don’t drink. Ever. 

Working now. Thanks. 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Okay @Wildt - I'm back on Breezer.

This time I started with Normal Mode to top your score there:

dwfl3w4dzzi2.jpg

>:)

Load up your Trainer Program, buddy!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
@Wildt @Digikid1 @Litespeed

My Breezer score on Hard difficulty, step it up, fella's!
🙂

snx98evipwm2.jpg

btw, nice to see you climbing those Leaderboards, Digikid!!

Wildt
Consultant
@Zenbane I cba with anything under expert. My daughter plays those...
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Digikid1
Consultant

Wildt said:

@Zenbane I cba with anything under expert. My daughter plays those...

Excuses excuses.  🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I'm using Normal and Hard mode to master the 110 point swing techniques.