cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber - Community Rankings!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
If anyone is interesting in participating in Community Rankings (strictly for bragging rights) then post screenshots of your best Beat Saber scores here!

If you're looking for friends to compete with directly, then add anyone from this thread, or check out the community Friends Megathread:

Game on!

482 REPLIES 482

pyroth309
Visionary
Here's a question, what the heck is that number for on the top of our scores Wildt? I know it's from one of the mods but I don't know what it is.

pyroth309
Visionary
Nevermind, I found it out after another google. It's performance points and a way to rank you as a player. Gotta play ranked maps for it to move though and the stock tracks arent ranked. Higher PP is better and the number on the left is your current rank on Scoresaber.

Wildt
Consultant
Was wondering that myself 🙂
Speaking of scoresaber - seeing how you're just mowing down my scores - have a go at this one:
https://scoresaber.com/frontend/leaderboard.php?search=wildt&id=44

I set it yesterday, and I was on my way to my first full combo.. and hit 2 friggin' mines near the end.. RAAAARGH!
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

pyroth309
Visionary
I'll check it out but it won't be today. Probably be another day or 2 before I play any more. Gotta let the arms recover some lol. They were fine until Angel, that song finished em off.

Wildt
Consultant
Seems like a perfect time for a retaliatory strike then! :naughty:
Problem is my old back needs a break too :lol:

pyroth309
Visionary
It is! And yea I hear you. I'm 39 and I definitely don't regenerate like I used to anymore.  :'(

Digikid1
Consultant

pyroth309 said:

It is! And yea I hear you. I'm 39 and I definitely don't regenerate like I used to anymore.  :'(

Another 79 baby eh?  Ditto on both counts. 

Wildt
Consultant
39?! pffff those were the days!  (43)

iJudgement
Heroic Explorer
Bah, I'm 26, and I don't regenerate like I used to. I can't even finish a song on expert.

Wildt
Consultant
@iJudgement - thanks for cheering me up :relieved: