cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber - Community Rankings!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
If anyone is interesting in participating in Community Rankings (strictly for bragging rights) then post screenshots of your best Beat Saber scores here!

If you're looking for friends to compete with directly, then add anyone from this thread, or check out the community Friends Megathread:

Game on!

482 REPLIES 482

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
42 here lol

Wildt
Consultant
Attempted a sneak attack despite my body giving me warning signals. I thought "Escape" would be a good place to start. After ducking 5-6 obstacles my back told me "I ain't doing this shit ONE MORE TIME!"

I found out "Country Rounds" (oh my poor ears) and "Lvl Insane" were more suited for old people, and managed retake them, despite missing a couple of blocks. I installed Camera+ (wider FOV on desktop mirror) to record a video between the two songs, but forgot to set Rift as desktop audio device, so it's without sound 😞
ybfh8e8x5tl3.png
pnlxbbqqqzog.png
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Digikid1
Consultant

Wildt said:

Attempted a sneak attack despite my body giving me warning signals. I thought "Escape" would be a good place to start. After ducking 5-6 obstacles my back told me "I ain't doing this shit ONE MORE TIME!"

I found out "Country Rounds" (oh my poor ears) and "Lvl Insane" were more suited for old people, and managed retake them, despite missing a couple of blocks. I installed Camera+ (wider FOV on desktop mirror) to record a video between the two songs, but forgot to set Rift as desktop audio device, so it's without sound 😞
ybfh8e8x5tl3.png
pnlxbbqqqzog.png

You're crazy.  Country Rounds is an awesome song.  For some reason it speaks to my scottish roots.  Not really sure why.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Today I managed to go from 263k in Breezer to a whopping... 264k. I think it's time I gave that song a break lol

Wildt
Consultant
@Zenbane - practicing on the other songs will boost your fundamental BS skills. Return to Breezer later on and you'll quite easily top it again. Promise :lol:

pyroth309
Visionary

Wildt said:

@Zenbane - practicing on the other songs will boost your fundamental BS skills. Return to Breezer later on and you'll quite easily top it again. Promise :lol:

Yea, I agree with this. I've mostly played custom songs since I've had beat saber and it's why going back to the originals allowed me to do well on them as most of them are similar patterns to other songs I've already learned.

pyroth309
Visionary
Well I was sorta able to play for about a half hour today. My shoulders are on still on fire but I managed to beat your country roads. Enjoy more of your favorite song. :smiley:
I couldn't even make it through the other 2 after that lol. 8cw6zgp09ie7.png

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I practiced for about an hour yesterday. Going from Easy to Expert on songs like $100 Bills. I had a great time and worked up quite the sweat. Shoulders are definitely killing me today, but plan to get back in for a bit later tonight.

All of ya'lls scores are crazy!

pyroth309
Visionary

Zenbane said:

I practiced for about an hour yesterday. Going from Easy to Expert on songs like $100 Bills. I had a great time and worked up quite the sweat. Shoulders are definitely killing me today, but plan to get back in for a bit later tonight.

All of ya'lls scores are crazy!

Yea, I got that 2nd day soreness going today lol. I can't even lift my right arm up past 45 degrees. Definitely overdid it Monday but it was fun so w/e lol. I had already played a bunch of Beat Saber on my normal workout maps before I attempted Wildt's stuff. So yea.

$100 bills was one of the harder ones to beat Wildt's score on. Took me a few tries. I like pretty much every original song map though. I just wish a couple of them didn't have bombs. Bombs in this game are so screwy. So many times the bomb detonates when next to a block and I'm nowhere near the thing. It's so annoying.

Wildt
Consultant
Took yesterday off, but I'll see if I can't claw another one back tonight.  :smile:
Its okay you beating me in No country for old men, but did have to be by 6 bloody K!? :weary: :sweat_smile: