cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Live Stream in RIFT???????

FP_ECHO_12
Explorer
Oculus GearVR released Live Facebook Streaming within Oculus last year. It includes this awesome feature where you get a live stream of comments as they come in on your stream, direct in your headset. Here's a video - https://youtu.be/o5p9mP0KrCU?t=7

I can't seem to find anything about this for the RIFT. Are there any plans to integrate this same feature in the RIFT????????? If it's already there, how do you set it up!?
3 REPLIES 3

ElusiveMarlin
Rising Star
Have you tried Facebook Spaces?

You can live stream from there and viewers can comment as normal.

It is very functional, but I keep expecting more to come from this, unfortuately for the past 10 moths its been static, with no extra features
RIFT CV1
RIFT S
Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."

FP_ECHO_12
Explorer
You can stream VR Games from there? And you can see comments in your headset during the game like the video above?

CMDRMATT
Honored Guest
As of right now my Oculus Go can do exactly as you are asking about. I stream my VR games home etc to Facebook Live. But I do not see that exact functionality in the Rift at all. The only thing with the Rift and Facebook Live is the Spaces app which is more like doing Facetime and some photos and stuff but not like what I can do in my Go. (Which makes no sense to me at all Facebook / Oculus)