cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DreamShapers sketch book

Anonymous
Not applicable
Medium is a fantastic experience, before I keep adding sculpts, decided it's time to start a sketchbook.  Will start with a bit of a retrospective, and more or less start at the beginning and with any luck, keep at it for years.  Here's a carousel I made a few months ago, to see the creations up to that point.

Two Year Anniversary Update (mostly sequential with annual highlights)

41cesgktb9ey.jpg

Earlier part of this post, carousel built inside medium with snapshots, from way back when we just met
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UahalLb04TU&feature=youtu.be
403 REPLIES 403

Superframe
Protege

Right around this time, I realized that if it didn't need to be 3d printed, then the work didn't need to be contiguous.  Made an abstract, and discovered how to work the turntable.  Spent a while watching the shapes roll through my face
r37cocjt3fsy.png

This is looking pretty cool
Greg Bowen - Founder

LZoltowski
Champion
I love your sketchbook, it's so different and creative. Every time I visit I am treated to something deliciously surreal. Great work. 
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Revisited a Mech from December 2017.  Restructured the layers some, and found some room to add some more texture to the ground  (Middle image is prior to re-texturizing using new stamps)
332du6w73pgf.png
ulrp0rkmq3zv.png
r5xl7mkplenk.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
And here's an interesting bit that happened when I rotated the sculpt while pushing memory
ygq5lzph4c8u.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Series of snapshots from the video I posted over in the "what are you working on" section
u13jnk1mjxnt.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
fllzoqb3punt.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable
aoqyaahvgdzf.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
dwrb3ap85a85.png

LZoltowski
Champion

Series of snapshots from the video I posted over in the "what are you working on" section
u13jnk1mjxnt.png

I LOVE this, it has such tribal feel to it, it also reminds me of trippy computer graphics of the 90's when they tried to explain "virtual space" ... very nice, the colours and comp are sublime.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂